Tuesday, December 6, 2011

..::: Natural Tea for a Cold :::..

Hey guys!

So, yeah I have a buggy cold. I don't like drinking medicine. I rather use the natural remedies our granny's used in the past. Yup, I still use them and they definitely work for me. At this moment I used cinnamon sticks, anise stars, cloves, lemon and a yellow smiley face I made to jazz up my cup. Use honey instead of sugar.






The smiley face is super easy to do. All I did was cut a circle from white paper to paste on on each side of the cardboard circle I cut also. The yellow face was colored with markers along with the smile in red and eyes in black. Take a piece of thread or yarn and tie it to a cinnamon stick left over from your tea. Wait a couple of minutes to cool down before you handle them. Make a knot at the other end of the thread and cut off excess. Glue with school glue the small circled knot shown in the picture below and paste two cardboard, one on each side. Next step is to paste the yellow smiley faces, one on each side also. So now you have your get well soon natural tea for you or a loved one. They will love this extra detail.